Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MS Publisher

 
MS Publisher: National Association
 
 
This is a business card I created for the National Association of Veterinary Assistants. I used Microsoft Publisher to creat this. I went in and selected a Business Card templete that I liked along with a color scheme I liked. I inputed all the information and a photo fo the cat and dog shadow then I was done!

This is the Calander I created for the Association. Its full of the events going on in the month of Februrary. I chose this templete like I did the business card I also chose it because it was simple and not jumbled together.
 
This is the Valentine Dinner Dance Flyer I made for the Association. I was a templete in Publisher and I kept the same color scheme. I changed the circle for the address on the top to a square to mix things up. I found this templete to be the most abstracted.

This is the gift certificate i created in Publisher for the Valentine Dinner Dance. Its for 25$ off. I selected a templete to match the calander and used mine kept everything else default.

No comments:

Post a Comment