Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Adobe Illustrator: Chapter 6: Geometric Objects

Shapes Illustration


I created this just by putting to rectangles as borders. I then drew lots of random shapes in different sizes and colors. I even drew my own flower. Finally I wrote "shapes" and put it on top of everything.
 
 

Greek Play Announcement


This is my Greek play announcement. I added the border first. Then I put in all the text and made their fonts look Greek like. Then I created the Column. I uses rectangles and swirls. I made sure everything was color coordinated.
 
 

Luncheon Invitation

 
This is my colorful and fun luncheon invitation. I first put on the border. Then I imputed all the text and made it a sleek font and gave it a drop shadow. Then I began hand making each leaf and making them each fun colors. I over lapped them and put on a drop shadow. I then finally created my rose. I drew that also and give it a drop shadow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment