Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Adobe Illustrator: Clipping Mask: Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

I created this amazing image by first making the bunny. I used circles, and ellipses. I then created the jelly beans using ellipses and gradient. I created one of each color I wanted then I duplicated them. I used the shape of the jelly bean to make the eyes of the bunny. I then made a gradient background to look like the sky. I added my sun that I blended with two stars and a circle. Finally I put two circles on it and put text around them and I made the edge of this wavy.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Cat

This is the cat I made. I used the bunny but changed it to black. Pulled down he ears, added feet from circles. I added a circle white spot and flatted the bottom. Then I made the whiskers longer. Then I added a tail that I drew. I put a blue background and drew grass.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment