Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Illustrator: Hearts & Shamrocks: Using Shape Objects to Create Other Shapes

Valentine Hearts Card

I created this card by first getting my two borders and backgrounds. Then I created my hearts and put them in different sizes. I changed their colors to make them all correspond with each other. Then I put the text in. An finally I put a drop shadow on the text and all the hearts.
 
 
 
 
 

St. Patrick's Day Card

I created this card by picking out my white and green background/borders. Then I made a shamrock using hearts, a rectangle. and two circles. I duplicated two more. Then I put a gradient on them and messed with the levels and greens to give them the looks they have. I finally imputed the text and centered everything.
 
 
 
 
 

Card Suites

I first put on black border on and a white inside background. I then made the suites. I created them with triangles, circles, squares, and rectangles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment